Green Apple Martini
COCKTAIL RECIPES > Green Apple Martini
A fresh twist on the classic Appletini.
1 large Granny Smith apple
30mL simple syrup
15mL elderflower liquor like St. Germain
1 large lime
1. Slice apple in half and cut a slice out for garnish, and set aside with some lime juice on to prevent browning.
2. Shred, or finely dice the rest of the apple.
3. Place apple into cocktail shaker and muddle to mash the apple.
4. Add the lime juice and muddle some more.
5. Add the gin, liquor, and ice and shake vigorously.
6. Double strain into a martini glass, and garnish with 2 apple slices.