Hot Gin Punch
COCKTAIL RECIPES > Hot Gin Punch
Hendrick’s signature hot gin punch – featuring honey, cinnamon and nutmeg, pineapple, gin and fortified white wine. Perfect for cocktail and dinner parties this winter.
700mL bottle gin
750mL bottle fortified white wine
6 lemon twists
3 large chunks pineapple
1 orange slice, plus more for garnish
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 whole cloves, plus more for garnish
1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch nutmeg
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. In a large saucepan on low heat, add the gin, wine, lemon twists, pineapple, and orange slice.
3. Stir in the honey and lemon juice, then the cloves, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg. Continue stirring until the sugar and ground spices are dissolved.
4. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
5. Strain using a fine-mesh strainer to remove all of the whole fruits and spices.
6. Pour the punch into a heat-proof punch bowl. Garnish with orange slices and cloves. Serve and enjoy.