COCKTAIL RECIPES > Gin Sour
A well-balanced, tangy cocktail consisting of gin, lemon and syrup. Shaken with egg whites to get a frothy finish.
60mL London dry gin
30mL Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
15mL Simple syrup
15mL Egg white or aquafaba
Lemon Twist, to garnish
1. Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and vigorously dry-shake (without ice).
2. Add ice and shake again until well-chilled.
3. Strain into a coupe glass.
4. Decorate the top with a couple of dashes of bitters.
5. Add lemon twist, to garnish.