Gin Espresso Martini
COCKTAIL RECIPES > Gin Espresso Martini
An extra kick to the iconic cocktail and now commonly referred to as a Ginspresso martini.
1 part espresso coffee
1 part gin
1 part vodka
1/2 part dry vermouth
Dash of orange bitters
Orange twist, to garnish
* A London dry gin will pair best against the coffee and vodka.
1. Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
2. Add coffee, gin, vodka, vermouth and bitters.
3. Shake well and strain into a martini or coupe glass.
4. Orange twist and/or coffee beans, to garnish.